Antara New York dan Jakarta

by - September 30, 2017


(Kumpulan puisi M. Aan Mansyur - Tidak Ada New York Hari Ini)
I'm still capturing the moment when I decided to upload this picture on my instagram feed. That was the day when I gave back all my trust to someone who lose it. Unfortunately, everything came to an end, as what I imagined from the very beginning. 
This evening, I am distracted by all boundaries and walls that I built for the past few months. It turned into debris by only a single call, which actually means nothing. I am lost, I am insane, but I know that everything will never be the same as it used to be. 
Even so, I hope that we can grow through what we gone through. Forget about those cheesy pinky promise 'cause it will when it meant to be.

Takarazuka, 01/10/2017. 

You May Also Like

0 comments