Things About First Times

by - May 02, 2019



My first academic paper is officially published! Been enormously excited about every first times in my life, this one too. Never in my life, I imagine writing something so serious, but this one topic has been catching my attention for awhile so I decided to write about gender roles in collaboration with one of my lecturer, from whom I am inspired to read and study more things, and submitted it to a gender equality and environmental justice conference based in my university in 2017.

Presentation day of why-the-f-did-I do-this
However, I only got the opportunity to actually published the paper this year, May 1st to be exact, to a different journal base. My main concern in writing this paper was the rare condition of hearing stories about experiencing stay-at-home-father's life around the place I live. I was really interested to find out how they and their inner-circle respond to the idea of doing what considered as women's nature -as most people said, was well as taking the double roles pressures for those single-fathers out there. 
So if you are interested to know how the result is, please check the following link:

The Roles and Challenges of Stay-At-Home-Fathers in Salatiga, Central Java


You May Also Like

0 comments